Aragon Music Flower Fundraiser
Please help the Aragon Music Boosters raise money to support Aragon's music students. Once again, we will be selling beautiful flowers to decorate your homes for theHolidays!!
Please see flyer for details!
MUSIC CONCERTS IN DECEMBER
Aragon Performing Arts Department is proud to present the 2014 Winter Concerts:
On Friday, December 5th, the concert will feature our Choirs and Orchestras directed byMr. John Chen.
On Friday, December 12th, the concert will feature our Bands and Wind Ensemble directed by Mr. Troy Davis.
Tickets will be sold for $10 for adults, and $7 for seniors and students. Hope to see you there!
Minutes of Music Boosters Meeting October 15, 2014
San Francisco Wind Ensemble Concert - Tickets on sales now!
Aragon High School Music Department is proud to present the season premiere concert of the San Francisco Wind Ensemble and the Aragon Wind Ensemble featuring :
- La Fiesta Mexicana, Owen Reed; Beguine for Band, Glenn Osser
- Lassus Trombone, Henry Fillmore; Symphony no. 4, "El Coloso", Ferran Ferrer
- Psalm, Vincent Persichetti; Allerseelen, Richard Strauss
Saturday, November 8th, 7:30 pm; Aragon Theater
Adult Tickets are $10 online pre-sale and $15 at the door
All students with valid student ID are free at the door
Online purchase of 10 or more tickets will get 50% discount
Buy your tickets here.
Music Boosters Meeting Minutes - 9/17/2014
We have a great meeting. Here is the minutes.
October 1 Fall Potluck
Read this flyer for detail.
SEPT 17 MUSIC BOOSTERS MEETING EVENT
Our first meeting for the Music Boosters is on Wednesday, September 17th at 7pm in the Aragon Library. This meeting will be extremely valuable as it will include
- Troy Davis speaking about his new position as Director of the Wind Ensemble at San Francisco State University
- An opportunity to speak with the directors John Chen and Troy Davis (and other parents) during the social time—refreshments included.
- A review of the performance schedule for the year
- Learn about opportunities to participate in the music events.
SUPPORT THE MUSIC DEPARTMENT
The Aragon Music Department maintains a tradition of excellence that would be impossible without the generosity of music families. Parent donations help toward the purchase and repair of instruments, purchase music and hire expert clinicians. We ask that EVERY music family join Music Boosters. Donations in ANY AMOUNT are valued and gratefully accepted. Download the Donation Form Here.
Event & Meeting Dates 2014-15
Check out the Event & Meeting Dates for 2014-2015