Our student shadowing program will be October 16, 19, 23 and 26, 2012, from 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. for interested 8th graders in the Aragon attendance area. The Shadowing Program provides an opportunity for 8th grade students to spend half a day on Aragon’s campus "shadowing" a current Aragon student to visit classes take a campus tour and meet with members of the music, drama and athletics community.
All shadows must be pre-arranged. Please email Dounia Kardosh at email@example.com to schedule. We will do our best to match your child with a student that has similar interests. However, we can not guarantee a match.
- Students should be dropped off at the West Entrance of Aragon in the student drop off area and student Service Commissioners will take 8th graders on a tour of the campus for 15 minutes after registering and being assigned to a tour group.
- 8th graders will shadow three classes.
- 8th graders will attend an assembly which will give them an overview of the school and highlighting - electives, leadership, clubs and sports.
- Pizza lunch will be provided.
- Students transferring from private schools are allowed to shadow if they live within the Aragon attendance area
- Students from other high schools in the district cannot shadow. We recommend they attend the Aragon Expo – 8th Grade Parent Information Night and Campus Tour in November.
Map for Drop off during Shadowing